Todd P. Knudsen
Todd P. Knudsen has represented both real estate developers and general contractors in construction litigation for over a decade. His experience includes complex construction defect litigation, construction contract disputes, mechanic lien foreclosures, general liability insurance disputes and performance bond enforcement.
Mr. Knudsen also has significant experience resolving quiet title actions, landlord/tenant evictions, and local zoning law disputes. He has drafted numerous construction contracts that minimize potential liability for the client in the event a dispute arises. He has taken hundreds of depositions of both percipient and expert witnesses in preparation for trial and successfully litigated several multi-million dollar trials.
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law
- B.A., English, San Jose State University
- Complex Civil Litigation and Contractual Disputes
- Mechanic Lien Foreclosures, General Liability Insurance and Performance Bonds
- General Real Estate Litigation and Transactions
- Drafting of Construction Contracts
Memberships and Associations
- State Bar of California since 2001
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Contra Costa County Bar Association