Christopher K. Karic is a Partner in the Construction Law and Corporate Law Practice Groups of Sellar Hazard & Lucia. Mr. Karic’s construction practice focuses on providing a comprehensive range of legal services required by all participants in the construction industry such as developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and project manufacturers involving a broad array of transactions and dispute resolution matters.
Furthermore, Mr. Karic takes particular pride in providing a wide spectrum of legal services to emerging and established small and medium businesses that need guidance and legal counsel to navigate the constantly-changing corporate environment of the 21st century. He frequently assists these clients in practical, cost-effective advice on choice of entity, early stage tax issues, corporate governance, board composition and structure, and all aspects of corporate administration.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Trusts and Estates
Admitted to Practice
- Federal Northern District of California
- B.A., University of California, Davis, 1992
- J.D., University of California, Davis, 1996
- LL.M., Taxation, Golden Gate University, 2006
- Board of Directors, International Angel Investors (1999-2000)
- Member, Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada (1996-present)
- Board of Directors, Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California (2011)
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Mountain View Los Altos Soccer Club (Non-Profit), Corporate Secretary (2013-present)